Hello, how are you? I'm Larry Shulman, Lead Consultant at Hello Potential.
The 'Game Changer' emblem is a great call to action for me; and it could equally say 'dealer in possibility'. Because my strength is in asking leaders the challenging questions that get them to raise the bar: What kind of leadership will it take? What's possible here? What's stopping you? What's really going on? Is that as far as you want to go?
I do my best work with forward-thinking leaders who are searching for strategies to not just meet but beat their organisational objectives. They realise they need to up their game, and they also recognise that they need to do some different thinking in a different space, with different influences.
I help them become cleverer, more sophisticated leaders, using a wider range of resources and tools. They're experienced more positively, and that rubs off on their teams.
They're already really bright, and technically very competent - successful and authentic too. I help forward-thinking leaders deliver better engagement, become more skilled and self aware, and play chess instead of draughts.
- MBA (Distinction), Ashridge
- Certificate in Coaching for Organisation Consultants, Ashridge Business School
- Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing – Level B Intermediate Plus, British Psychological Society
- Accredited MBTI Step 1, Step 2 and Team practitioner
- Accredited FIRO-B practitioner
- Chartered Fellow, CIPD